Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My RXZ rebuild



Managed to get my hands on a decent 4 speed RXZ for peanuts so picked it up instantly. Plan is to rebuild it to stock spec and have a bling commuter as most of my bikes look like shit :P Plus a few recent spills on my RXG have screwed up its chassis beyond repair. So will have to rebuild that too :P

I have had a long time dream to own one of these and have it in a Yamaha blue shade with 5 speed stickers. A lot of work needs to go into the bike and I've already procured most of the spares. Hope to get the bike running right and get a lot of crucial spares along my way







Here's a few pics I took yesterday. I am lazy beyond imagination so work is slow. Had a tough time sourcing all the chassis brackets and mounts brand new but with success. Tried putting a few things together this week so here's pics from the same. Have tried to go the extra mile with cycle parts so every nut and bolt is either new, and the old axles and stuff has gone for chroming



Spent the last weekend stripping down the bike. Attaching pics of the bike






Will update soon

Cheers

Atul H

No comments:

Post a Comment